Water & wastewater jobs
Found 5 jobs matching your criteria
Water & Wastewater engineers ensure design and construct our water resources, such as: pipelines, water distribution systems, drainage facilities (including dams, channels, culverts, levees, storm sewers), and canals. Find the latest water & wastewater jobs in the civil engineering industry below, including: damn engineering jobs, municipal engineers, and water management jobs. With the latest transport engineering jobs in the UK and across the world, use ICE Recruit to take your career to the next level.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam)
Reporting to the Capital Programme Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for small and medium sized
- England, Bristol
- £30.00 - £40.00 per annum
Our client are currently looking for Project Managers for a 12 months contract (hourly paid) to manage an increasing and varied programme of engineering work...
- England, West Midlands, Solihull
- £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
I am currently working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy, based in Birmingham, who are looking to add an experienced Associate Engineer to the...
- England, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge
- £30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
* BEng level equivalent in Civil or Environmental Engineering.* MSc level equivalent in Civil or Environmental Engineering or Flood Risk Management.* Approac...
- England, Norfolk, Kings Lynn
- £50000.00 per annum
Job: Eastern Flood Risk Project ManagerSalary: £50,000Location: Kings LynnThe successful candidate must have 3 years' experience working at a senior level in...