Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Rail engineering encompasses construction, design and operation of all types of railway systems. Find the latest rail engineer jobs in the civil engineering industry below. With the latest transport engineering jobs in the UK and across the world, use ICE Recruit to take your career to the next level.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- England, London
- £27000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Junior Rail Engineer required for a vacancy with an esteemed design consultancy here in the heart of London.
- Northern Ireland, County Antrim, Belfast
- £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Civil Engineer, Belfast, £25000-£30000
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
I am currently working with a company who specialise in the design and construction of Rail projects around the UK. Due to growth they are currently looking ...
- England, Kent, Sidcup
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + benefits
A specialist National Engineering Consultancy and multi-award winning firm, renowned for providing high calibre engineering design solutions, with a particul...
- England, Derbyshire
- £30000 - £40000.00 per annum
Our client are a leading engineering organisation who, in order to strengthen their rail team are looking to appoint a Civil Project Engineer.
- England, Suffolk, Ipswich
- £40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Job: Principal Engineer (Rail)Job Location: IpswichJob Salary: £40,000 - £55,000My Client is an award winning consultancy based in Ipswich who are looking to...
- Bristol, City of Bristol (GB)
- Up to £40,000 Plus benifits
High-profile premier consultancy with around 10 UK offices & numerous overseas office undertaking larger cutting-edge projects has a requiremen...