Civil Engineer jobs
Found 81 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- England, Greater Manchester, Manchester
- £42000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Hays Construction and Property are currently working with a specialist, structural and civil engineering consultancy. Due to increasing client requirements, ...
- £45000 - £52000 per annum
Ref: JJCE0403 Senior Civil Design Engineer Permanent London £45,000 - £52,000 + Benefits Overview A Multinational, award winning Structural and Civil Desig...
- Birmingham, West Midlands (GB)
- £28,000- £32,000 per annum +benefits
A mutli-discipline consultancy with a number of successful offices around the UK requires a transport planner in their Birmingham office.
- England, London
- £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Package
My client is looking to recruit an Associate Director to their Highway Planning team within our Transport Planning Business in their London office.
- London (Greater) (GB)
- £37000 - £42000
A prestigious Consultancy is seeking transport planners/engineers to complement their transportation department. You will have more than 3 years ex...
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
- £50,000 - £59,999
A prestigious consultancy providing development infrastructure solutions from planning through to full implementation is seeking to recruit a Chart...
- £35000 - £45000 + Package
A Multinational consultancy is seeking a chartered or near chartered Marine and ports engineer to join their growing team. You will be a structural...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £22.00 - £25.00/hr
A prestigious civil engineering consultancy is an AutoCAD technician with more than 5 years experience in the draughting for roads drainage and uti...
- Nottinghamshire (GB)
- £35000 -£43000
Due to an increase in work load a prestigious consultancy is seeking a chartered infrastructure or nearly chartered engineer with more than 5 years...
- England, Northamptonshire
- £15.00 - £25.00 per annum
NorthamptonshireUp to £25ph Ltd6 month rolling contract (long term)A requirement for an Assistant Civil Highways Engineer to join a busy international, multi...
- Eastbourne, East Sussex (GB)
- £40k upwards
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our team and be part of our growing business.
- England, West Midlands, Birmingham
- £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
I am currently working with a company who specialise in the design and construction of Rail projects around the UK. Due to growth they are currently looking ...
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
We seek to appoint a high calibre individual with an excellent international reputation to the Department of Mechanical ...
- Maidstone, Kent (GB)
- Negotiable, guide to £23k plus benefits
Due to our ongoing success SLR is seeking to recruit additional Project-grade (Graduate) Civil Engineers
- Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh (GB)
- Nego, guide £32k plus benefits
Due to our ongoing success SLR is seeking to recruit a civil engineer (working towards chartered status, or already chartered)
- Bristol, City of Bristol (GB)
- £ negotiable
Our client is a respected medium sized multi disciplined Consulting Engineers with a busy regional office based in Bristol. They have a small, but ...
- Basingstoke, Hampshire (GB)
- £30,000- £35,000 Plus Benefits
A leading specialist transport planning consultancy is looking for a transport planner to work out of their successful office in Basingstoke.
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (GB)
- £38,000- £42,000 +Benefits
An opportunity has just arisen for a senior transport planner to work within a multi-discipline consultancy in Leeds
- £180 - £200 per day
Civil/Structural Site Engineer Essex Contract £ Negotiable A Site Engineer is required for a major civil/structural construction project in Essex. The succ...
- Winchester, Hampshire (GB)
- £38,109 - £42,891 per annum
Our Engineering Consultancy is a forward thinking in-house business unit offering a range of services to the County Council