Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer - Oxford
This leading construction company seek to appoint a talented Civil Engineer to join their busy Oxford office. As an experienced Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for producing highways and drainage designs relating to medium to large development infrastructure projects.
- Supervise Cad Technicians
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients and fellow professionals
- Be responsible for delivering work to a fee agreed with a Project Manager
- Project profitability (monitoring / planning of costs and budgets)
- Prepare client / project proposals
- Assist in negotiating fee proposals and requesting additional fees
- Construct project teams from internal and external resources.
- Procure project resources
- Agree design philosophy / design fundamentals
- Have knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment
- Have detailed knowledge of analytical concepts
- Good understanding of section 38, 278 and 104 agreements
- As a competent user of Windes Microdrainage
- Experience designing car parks, access roads and drainage
A competitive salary will be offered which will be negotiable depending on experience / ability etc., but likely to be in the region of £30-40,000 p.a. - a generous benefits package will accompany the post.
Contact: Ian White,
Willis White Associates - Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.
Apply for Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer - Oxford
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.