Senior Transport Planner
6 days left
- Full Time
A multi discipline consultancy in Surrey is looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Transport Planner with short term ambitions of becoming a Principal. You will be joining a company who works on a range of public and private sector projects around the South East. You will be responsible for:
* Preparing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Support senior members of the team
* Liaising with clients and external teams
* Mentoring junior members of the team
* Managing projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with at least 4 years' experience in a development planning position. You will ideally have knowledge of preliminary junction design, capacity analysis and an understanding of Manual for Streets. Proficiency in ARCADY, PICADY and TRICS is needed.
Apply for Senior Transport Planner
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.