Senior Structural Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Structural Design Engineer
£35,000 - 50,000 per annum plus benefits
A renowned and respected Civil and Structural Design Consultancy, known for providing a relaxed mature working environment are currently recruiting for a Structural Design Engineer, with a view to moving to an Associate level post.
This Practice and its staff are the heart of the business and successful candidates will benefit from an environment where the senior management team and engineering directors lead from the front, and provide a solid support network to enable members of staff to grow within the company and play an integral role in a wide variety of projects.
Their Kent (Head office) is situated in the heart of Maidstone, and has excellent communication links to London, the South East and further afield.
They're looking for a Structural Design Engineer who is 'hands-on' and is either Chartered or working towards their Chartership. You will be working with existing and new clients - predominantly across Residential, Leisure, Retail, Healthcare, Educational and Commercial Buildings
The successful candidate will have:
* Circa 5 years' experience in Structural Design across Steel, Timber and Concrete
* Good Project/Staff/Client management skills
* Plenty of project variety but a leaning towards concrete frame/residential
* Preferably lower multistorey (five -15)
* Intimate knowledge of Orion or similar
* Chartered or nearing Chartership
* Ability to develop business (through existing and new clients)
* Must have experience of UK building codes and regulations
* Likes the idea of working towards Associate / Director Level
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction and hold a valid and clean driving licence.
Hays Construction & Property is a specialist in Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential conversation please contact Huseyin Huseyin, 0208 464 6678 or