Health and Safety Advisor
- Full Time
Position: Rail Health and Safety Advisor
Location: East London
Package: £50,000 - £55,000 + Extensive Benefits Package
In the words of William Blake, 'Hindsight is a wonderful thing but foresight is better, especially when it comes to saving life, or some pain' and thanks to outstanding staff, Britain's railways remain to be one of the safest systems in Europe. However, despite the good track record, as an industry there is much more work to do to improve worker health now and in the future. Therefore our Client, a Tier 1 Main Contractor is looking for their next Health & Safety superstar to help them on this mission. You will become a permeant member of the energetic team, which promotes investment and training in each and every individual.
As a Health and Safety Manager you must:
- Take a proactive approach to managing health and safety
- Identify lower risks at design stage
- Ensure worker health is as important as safety
- Share innovation and best practice and encourage others to do so
- Improve risk management
- Deliver a sustainable maintenance programme
To do this role you must have:
- IBOSH / NEBOSH certificate / Diploma
- Experience working within a rail environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experienced in writing policies and procedures
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary with annual salary reviews
- Fantastic career progression
- Training and Investment into you as an individual
- Car/Car allowance
- The People's Pension
- Annual Christmas Bonus based on personal and company performance
- Life Assurance
- Relevant Annual Subscriptions Subsidised
- 25 days holiday increasing up to 29 days holiday
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a mate? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Health and Safety Advisor
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.