STRUCTURAL/CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER
Structural/Civil Design Engineer
Epsilon Design Engineers Ltd are a multi-disciplined design consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence.
Due to our growth, we are seeking a skilled Design Engineer with proven experience within a civil/structural engineering design consultancy to join our team. Reporting to the Design Manager you will work as part of a team to contribute to designs and provide support.
As a Design Engineer you will have:
- Familiarity within a design office.
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand client drawings.
- Ability to interpret client requirements and communicate these requirements to others.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office and CAD.)
- Ability to work well within a team and within a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to produce site schedules and detailed construction drawings.
- Willingness to gain further education.
We are offering a full time permanent role with ongoing training and development. Candidates to have a full UK driving licence
Apply for STRUCTURAL/CIVIL DESIGN ENGINEER
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.