UK Sales Manager
UK Sales Manager Circa £55,000pa plus commission.
Mainmark (UK), a recent start-up, has secured it’s first clients and projects. Now we need a sales manager to work with the Managing Director Rod Macdonald to generate new business revenue enabling Mainmark to become the UK market leader solving structural subsidence settlement and foundation problems. Mainmark (UK) has access to Mainmark Group’s international technical and project experience and knowledge.
- Secure sales to meet budget
- Make presentations to clients UK wide
- Carry out technical site audits
- Prepare solutions with full cost implications and schedules of completion
- Monitor completed projects
- Develop medium term marketing plans
- A can do achiever
- Sales experienced in the built environment
- Have a technical degree
- Motivated individual with a high level of inter-personal skills
- Computer literate with design and sales tools
- High expectations of further growth and promotion within Mainmark (UK).
- Prepared to work hard and learn
- Significant career achievements
Driving licence essential
- You will be involved in working closely with the MD who is recognised widely within the built environment for his achievements.
- You will be at the beginning of an exciting dynamic opportunity supported by the World leader in the technology.
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to be challenged both individually and within your career.
- Salary circa £55,000 with commission related to successful project completion, pension, car mileage allowance.
The closing date for applications is the 15th of October. Interested candidates should submit a comprehensive CV, including career history, achievements and current remuneration by email to email@example.com
Mainmark (UK) is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for UK Sales Manager
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.