Principal Geotechnical Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Sydney, Australia
AU$105000-AU$115000 plus 9% superannuation & benefits
Our client is an internationally renowned, award winning consultancy who have an opportunity in their Sydney office for a Principal Geotechnical Engineer. To make your overseas move easier, a visa for you (and your spouse) will be included, with relocation and flight costs included as well as payment for accommodation for the first month.
You will work with teams across all offices providing support services for retaining structures, slopes, foundations and tunnelling.
Your responsibilities will include but will not be inhibited to:
- Provide full details, including cost and scope of works, for geotechnical schemes
- Assist with developing client business; you must have strong client liaison and networking skills
- Carry out site inspections
- Supervise more junior engineers and draughting staff
- Advise on construction methods in line with internal and regulatory procedures
- Attend site visits and produce reports in line with findings
- Degree in Geology Engineering, with preference given to candidates who have obtained a higher degree in this specialist field
- Strong understanding of construction methods
- Business acumen including financial aspects and implications
- Project management experience
- Flexible approach to duties with proactive attitude
Apply for Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Have a ICERecruit.com account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.